Welcome
Welcome to <strong>FICAN</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>! <li>Also don't forget to visit our web site for more information at <a href="http://ficanetwork.net">ficanetwork.net</a><li>

Aspen's latest marketing TV-show

Academy at Swift River, Adirondack Leadership Expeditions, Aspen Achievement Academy, Aspen Institute for Behavioral Assessment, Aspen Ranch, Bromley Brook School, Cedars Academy, Copper Canyon Academy, Excel Academy, Four Circles Recovery Center, Island View RTC, Lone Star Expeditions, Mount Bachelor Academy, New Leaf Academy, NorthStar Center Oakley School, Outback Therapeutic Expeditions, Passages to Recovery, Pine Ridge Academy, SageWalk, Stone Mountain School, SunHawk Academy, SUWS Adolescent Programs, SUWS of the Carolinas, Talisman Camps & Programs Turn-About Ranch, YouthCare of Utah, Academy of the Sierras, Wellspring Programs

Aspen's latest marketing TV-show

Postby wiki researcher » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Style Network: Too Fat For 15: Fighting Back

It seems that it has been filmed in North Carolina.

The had a previous show showing their Wellspring Camps called "I know what you ate last summer". This show is taking place inside the boarding schools.
wiki researcher

Re: Aspen's latest marketing TV-show

Postby Thanachai » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:25 am

If I did not read this post. I am very sorry Because this post is best for me.
Thanachai

Return to Aspen Education Group Programs